Re: [udig-devel] uDig not listed in OSGeo: why?

Thank you for the clarification!

I was not aware OSGeo had such formally defined rules as those underpinning the incubation process.
I skimmed though the docs and I understood that it is an all-but trivial task.

Now I have a better big picture of the relations between projects.
Thanks again.

Marco