Re: [udig-devel] uDig not listed in OSGeo: why?

> While gathering facts about uDig I realized the project is NOT listed in the
> OSGeo home page list.
> Is there any historical / technical / legal reason for this?

The reason is that uDig is not an official Osgeo project.
To be one you need to do the whole incubation process.

With the Locationtech move I don't think uDig will ever get an
official Osgeo project, even if we will all always feel 100% Osgeo.

Ciao,
Andrea