[udig-devel] release announcement is up - please check

Release announcement is up - please check:

http://udig-news.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/udig-140-released.html

I just grabbed the new features I had information for in the whats new documentation, and made a pretty map showing several of the new features together on screen.

if a screen snap of Emily's raster contribution is available it would be handy to mention it. Was anything else missed?

I also spotted a couple of corrections for the release notes while writing this (crediting the wrong people, misnaming features etc…) alas I can only correct the one on the website (not bundled with the archives).
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top