Re: [udig-devel] uploading now linux 1st

(Correct link this time)

--
Jody Garnett

On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 8:24 AM, andrea antonello wrote:

Jody, nothing got uploaded. I have been trying for the last hours. But no single release is up.

right?

Andrea

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everything is uploaded now.

I noticed that the release note links to quick start, walkthrough 1 and 2 are broken. Will fix that now.

--
Jody Garnett