Re: [udig-devel] uploading now linux 1st

On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 1:26 AM, andrea antonello wrote:
Thanks Jody, will try to test it by this evening, when the versions are up. Will test win and linux.

Thanks for the hard work and the DnD fix, that was a bug that really annoyed me :)

Cheers,
Andrea
Thanks muchly, while you are waiting to download please compare:

a)  1.4.0 Release Notes (from Jira)
b) Closed Pull Requests

I am seeing a few pull requests that don't make our release notes, things like Closed Georeferencing would be nice to mention?

Jody

Back to the top