Re: [udig-devel] Day 3 Testing

Silvia is this a bug report against the new style editor? Can we add it to Jira and bring it to Emily's attention.
--
Jody Garnett

On Wednesday, 20 March 2013 at 7:05 PM, Silvia Franceschi wrote:

Hi all,
I tried to give a style to a raster ascii file containing nodata values. The settings in the new
style editor are very fine and they seems to work fine.
Onces I have the correct intervals in the style editor, if I apply the style, the cell with the
nodata value (-9999) recognized and set to "value to ignore" are colored with the color of the lower
interval, so I can not recognize if and where I have nodata values.

Silvia