Re: [udig-devel] Day 4 testing - Introduction to the Spatial Toolbox

I could add that step to the tutorial….

Here is the bug report - https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1977

--
Jody Garnett

On Thursday, 21 March 2013 at 10:05 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:

I guess Andrea made it pretty and applied a raster elevation style for the layer, see attachment as an example