Re: [udig-devel] Day 2 Testing

I did not have a plan, I kind of thought Moovida was leading the charge this week :)

Thank you for your offer to test linux, it would be good to check at least once each platform.

In the interest of testing the platform, installing and the Quickstart would be sufficient (it covers vector, raster and WMS).

Next I would focus on the spatial toolbox instructions in online help, and the geoscript in striations. These instructions are new and it would be good to check both the software - and if the instructions are clear.

--
Jody Garnett