Re: [udig-devel] PSC/cummunity IRC meeting

> Unfortunately 5AM is not going to work for me. Really anything before 7AM
> won't work for me.  I will try to login to irc and be available tomorrow if
> anyone has questions for me.

@Emily: let's see how this evolves. If the time is impossible for you,
I will ask you a couple of questions in private and then report in IRC

@Jody: I would really prefer to have a clean uDig meeting without
Locationtech migration issues. If necessary (it seems to be) let's
have another one in a week. But I really want to talk about release
and quality in this meeting. And one hour might be too few anyways.

So Jody please let us know at what time you can be there so we organize.

Ciao,
Andrea

Back to the top