[udig-devel] Ask for help - Customize scales

Hello everybody,

I’m trying to customize scales in the status line in my uDig interface, at launcher interface. I’ve find this peace of code on Internet and integrated it in my code :

private Map _mainmap;

_mainmap = (Map) ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap();

SortedSet<Double> scales = new TreeSet<Double>();

scales.add(5000.0);

scales.add(10000.0);

scales.add(25000.0);

scales.add(50000.0);

scales.add(100000.0);

scales.add(200000.0);

scales.add(500000.0);

scales.add(1000000.0);

scales.add(2000000.0);

scales.add(5000000.0);

viewportModelInternal.setPreferredScaleDenominators(scales);

//viewportModelInternal.setScale(20000000.0);

But nothing happens... However the line in comment (viewportModelInternal.setScale(20000000.0); ) does effect.

After looking day in day out for other tracks, I’m now at an impasse. Could someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance !

Sophie

Back to the top