Re: [udig-devel] IRC State of Play meeting Monday

Meeting reminder :-)

--
Jody Garnett

On Thursday, 12 July 2012 at 11:38 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

State of Play

Agenda topics from email:
- LocationTech update: working group is forming, we can prep by reviewing headers and sorting out docs. (update from aross: we can now start proposal)
- docs: Frank and I had an excellent (unplanned) catch up session on docs yesterday. Need to sort out what is needed next.
- release: Jody is stuck on tycho SDK release, tycho product release failed QA (no drop ins folder). Jody offered to do a manual release, but Frank wants to see Tycho fixed.
- catch up on uDig development parts
- moovida: update on doing advanced work
- SoC reports - should be coming up on mid-term review, how about an alpha release?
- grouping of layers: work is sitting on a branch did not make it through QA in allotted time - volunteers?
- build box: attempts to contact maven build farm have failed, best best is Eclipse + LocationTech working group

Back to the top