Re: [udig-devel] IService display thread safe

TLDR: Fixed it, pull request shortly

Okay cool; I tracked this down to two mistakes and will raise a pull request shortly.
a) IService.resolve was calling createInfo each time (rather then use getInfo which caches)
b) The quick label provider used from the display thread was calling getInfo(), this is why we made the getTitle and getIcon method (which could check the cached info if available), the slow label decorator will correctly call getInfo from a background thread later it it was not already available.
--
Jody Garnett