Re: [udig-devel] How to access displaying image from UdigEditor ?

Or you might have a look at ViewportModel.getRenderManagerInternal().getImage()

There you can grab the last Image, that has been rendered. But note,
that it can be null, if the renderer has not been invoked (e.g. Map
Area is minimized of an other editor is in front of the Map)!

Frank