Re: [udig-devel] 1.3-SNAPSHOT is up - catch and release program in effect :-)

A short follow up: I updated to the latest master and exported. I get
the dropins and everything works properly.
I have updated to the latest master and exported net.refractions.udig/udig.product

And I do not get an empty "dropins" folder when I extract udig-1.3-SNAPSHOT.win32.win32.zip

What I have done (since I obviously cannot reproduce what you are seeing) is update support_functions.sh to create an empty dropins folder.

I hope that will be sufficient; but I am starting to wonder how you are getting a different result then me? Is there anything else I can test to provide a clue? Perhaps the presence of some p2 plugins or something?

No Jody, if the folder is not generated, then do not add it. If it is not created, then it means that something is missing and it wouldn't work anyways. So it is better to also not have the folder.

I have no clue about why it works for me and not for you. :(

Thinking....
Andrea

Are you sure you have everything on board?
Yes,
I am abroad the whole day, I will try to answer whenever I can.
I will hope to hear from you when you have a chance then.

Jody