Re: [udig-devel] Documentation for uDig in Italian … so far

Welcome Riccardo!

If possible I encourage you to place these documents into out github repository (to invite others to collaborate).

Not too keen about Open Office losing its formatting (we have had some success convert projects over to using Sphinx - perhaps it is some to do the same for uDig). The result is not quite as professional looking - but it is easer for the community to maintain.

--
Jody Garnett