Re: [udig-devel] Listening to changes to the new LegendItems list

I think you are saying the same thing:
a) I think you can just listen to the EMF notifications
b) a deep adaptor is how I think it does that (your listener is called an "adaptor" which is added to the Map and gets all notifications; you then check the notifications and only respond to the ones that relate to the Legend List)

I hope I have not made things worse with the above answer; I don't have the code in front of me :(

--
Jody Garnett