Re: [udig-devel] Build box fun - success?

Hmm.. I'm a bit sad because the configured job doesn't exists anymore ( http://ec2-50-19-55-166.compute-1.amazonaws.com/hudson/ )
I've no idea why and when it was deleted but properly the job has moved to an other instance.. but I'll investigate on this.

@David Could you please check, where the job is configured right now?