Re: [udig-devel] RFC - Legend View

Thanks - Naz - looks like the RFC is approved then.

Next step is to get your first pull request reviewed.
--
Jody Garnett

On Tuesday, 21 February 2012 at 9:46 PM, Mauricio Pazos wrote:

Hi Nazareno, exellent collaboration +1
--
Mauricio Pazos
On Monday, February 06, 2012 05:24:37 PM Nazareno Chan wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm a new developer for LISAsoft. I'll be working on this new feature,
"Legend View", with John and Paul, kindly check and review the details of
the change request. Here's the link to the page:

Thanks,
Naz Chan

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or
professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this
email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this
communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or
otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your
incorrect receipt of this correspondence.