From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jesse Eichar
Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 6:05 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] RFC - Legend View

Hi Naz,  welcome,

Jesse

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Naz:

I know we mentioned this one a couple months ago; this time I had a chance to draw pictures and go through some tasks with Naz and Paul.

Paul will probably finish up the core change to the uDig Layer model this week (the moment this RFC is accepted) and Naz will be going through a couple of stages outlined in the tasks section with a pull request at each.

--

Jody Garnett