Re: [udig-devel] Clarifications on Legend View Spec - Sorting Clarification

As long as we are considering options; when adding a layer we could consider a sensible default folder location for the new layer based on any associated "keywords".
Probably find the layer that has the most matching keywords and put the new layer next to it?

Jody