[udig-devel] changing how style filter is saved to and read from the blackboard

As part of adding a checkbox to the style filter page to filter features outside the Area of Interest, I'm planning to update the way the layer's style filter is saved to and read from the blackboard. (net.refractions.udig.style.sld FilterContent.java)

Instead of just saving one filter / query I'm going to create a small data structure and attach a boolean that will flag if the AOI should be filtered.

I will also leave compatibility with the old filter/query approach and only create a new object if the checkbox is checked.

Well... that's the plan anyway.

Back to the top