Re: [udig-devel] Removing ContextModel from the Project Model

Good luck.  I think events is going to be the trickiest part.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Paul Pfeiffer <nightdrift@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As part of adding a legend view we have identified the possibility of removing the deprecated ContextModel from the Project Model.

This would result in quite a few changes across the Project Model but at this stage all I have done (locally at this stage) is add a list of LegendItems to the Map. This legend (list of items) will replace the ContextModel which stores a list of layers for the map.

Give us a yell if you can think of any issues that might arise from removing ContextModel.