Re: [udig-devel] [udig-users] Add resources to a layer

Well you can set the ID on a layer (make your own command for this) or change what data it refers to; and it should pull a new resource out of the uDig catalog.

However a layer only does one resource at a time (in order to work with many it will ask the catalog if it knows any other resources that are associated with the layer it is displaying).

--
Jody Garnett