Re: [udig-devel] new feature results in exceptions and duplication

Updated (and resolved) the bug report.

This was a side effect of me hooking up event notifications during editing - as part of sending out an event notification it needs to know the bounds that contain the change.

That meant it was calling feature collection getBounds() for the first time; something our feature collection did not implement!

You second issue of duplicates; may need a separate bug report and discussion.
--
Jody Garnett