Re: [udig-devel] udig and georeferencing

Hi, Aritz,
I see it is not in the community modules any more, which is sad. I
think Graham Davis developed it.
If you guys were thinking on bringing it back to life, you can then
count on me on helping maintaining it.
I think this is a tool that should be available in a GIS.

I have no svn community checkout from those days. I hope someone has.

Andrea