[udig-devel] how to create line Line2D teste = new Line2D.Double(new Double(e.x), new Double(e.y), e.x + 122, e.y + 15 ); TTTT = getContext().getDrawFactory() .createDrawShapeCommand(teste, Color.BLACK); TTTT.setStroke(133333, 0); //getContext().send

hello guys my name is carlos
I'm starting to uDig and am with some doubts
how do I create a line and put this information online, to appear in
the view INFORMATION?

I tried from a code I found the map but when I move the line does not
move and do not know how to add information in this line

I found the code and used DrawShapeCommand getContext

 Line2D teste = new Line2D.Double(new Double(e.x), new Double(e.y),
    e.x + 122, e.y + 15 );

  li = getContext().getDrawFactory()
    .createDrawShapeCommand(teste, Color.BLACK);

  li.setStroke(13, 0);

  getContext().sendSyncCommand(li);

could you inform me how this is done or direct me where to study on this?

Back to the top