Re: [udig-devel] Pull request rule

I just made the merge and wanted to add the thing to the workflow in
the new git doc svg.
Jesse, can you check? I chose to pursue option 2:

1) create a local branch for my remote one:
git branch local/udig-platform-remote/master remotes/udig-platform-remote/master

2) switch to that branch:
git checkout local/udig-platform-remote/master

3) merge in the pull request changes
git pull https://moovida@xxxxxxxxxx/moovida/uDig.git

-> here the docs say to add also the tagname at the end, but that
didn't work for me. Any idea?
That is important, becuse if I had pushed further changes to my clone,
they would have been pulled.

4) push the thing up that branch:
git push

That's it. And it worked, still that tag of num 3 to check.

Ciao,
Andrea