Re: [udig-devel] launch of net.refractions.udig product fails

That sounds correct to me; one thing to is to do is ..
1. after failing once
2. open up Run Configuration
3. select the uDig configuration; and go to the plugins tab
4. Hit "validate plugins" and tell us if any plugins could not be loaded (usually because their dependencies are missing from the SDK+Delta Pack)

Jody