[udig-devel] having troubles to unzip/move udig sdk on windows xp 32bit

Hi.
I'm moving my very first steps both in Eclipse RCP and uDig. I'm
trying to setup the uDig dev env following the Quickstart guide, but
I'm stuck with the 'too long path' problem of Windows. It happens when
I unzip (through 7zip) the udig sdk to my target platform folder.
I've seen that this problem has been discussed in previous posts, but
there it seemed it was due to old versions of the sdk, and not using
7zip.

Do you have adivces to solve it?
thanks,
giovanni