Re: [udig-devel] PSC Update August 26

Hi Jody,

> Tasks on my plate:
> - Switch to GIT
> - Update to GeoTools 2.7 (the changes are small enough that we can
> probably do this for 1.2.x - mostly as the functionality gets
> backported to 2.6)
>
> Impediments:
> - We need a RFC about moving to GIT (mostly so we can be sure
> volunteers are in place to update docs) - Jesse are you on this one?

the switch is important now. I would like to work on some JIra issues
but at that point I am not sure any more if it is better to commit
still on svn or just get over to git.
I would prefer the second. We can for not advertise the move in an
"easy" way via website and mailinglists. Else I am afraid that we will
never switch.

Andrea