Re: [udig-devel] support for the development of uDig

Good evening;

The website lists several organisations offering support; along with their website and contact details:

Here is the information for your reference:

Support

Getting started with open source can raise lots of practical questions: what data models to use? what deployment platforms? how to integrate with existing workflow? does this combination of applications even make sense?
Commercial consulting, training and support is available from the following organizations: