Re: [udig-devel] Problem with custom SLD style

Jody,

thanks for answering. But I still get the same problem - I'd prefer to debug it in details before making noise in Jira, so please point me which Java file has try/catch block you have added so I may debug into it.

regards

Lukasz

Cytowanie Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>:

I closed that one before 1.2.0; and updated the the docs with the example sld. Please keep email on the public list :-)
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Style+Layer+Descriptor

I will be away the next couple weeks preparing for and then attending foss4g. Maurcio (who may be able to help you with respect to Oracle) is currently on holiday as well.

So an especially good time to take part in the public email list.

Jody