Re: [udig-devel] packaging JGrass with uDig

I am going to have to wait until after foss4g before I launch into much uDig volunteer effort again. But yes this would be a good thing to handle with a team effort. What would the result be?

A feature and activities allowing the eclipse resource plugins to be used by uDig without messing up the user interface.

Jody