Re: [udig-devel] minor admin docs inconsistence

Hi, Jody The link provided in the wiki was correct, but the contents of it that have changed. I can update the screenshot though to reflect the changes.

Following the instructions further I am now stuck with a different error on http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/08+Libs+Refresh.xml+Ant+Script

When trying to fetch dependencies by running the refresh.xml the console output looks like

Unable to find resource 'org.geotools:gt-imagemosaic:jar:2.6.5' in repository central.repository (http://ftp.cica.es/mirrors/maven2)

for all dependencies. Am I missing something?

PS : The contents of codetemplates.xml have changed from

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><templates><template autoinsert="false" context="filecomment_context" deleted="false" description="Comment for created Java files" enabled="true" id="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.codetemplates.filecomment" name="filecomment">/* uDig - User Friendly Desktop Internet GIS client

 * http://udig.refractions.net

 * (C) 2004-2010, Refractions Research Inc.

 *

 * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

 * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public

 * License as published by the Free Software Foundation;

 * version 2.1 of the License.

 *

 * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU

 * Lesser General Public License for more details.

 */</template></templates>

In rev 31681

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><templates><template autoinsert="false" context="typecomment_context" deleted="false" description="Comment for created types" enabled="true" id="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.codetemplates.typecomment" name="typecomment">/**

 * ${todo} Purpose of ${enclosing_type}

 * &lt;p&gt;

 * &lt;ul&gt;

 * &lt;li&gt;&lt;/li&gt;