[udig-devel] Testing shp, postgis, wfs. Detail Result

Hello everyone,

I have tested uDig snapshot using the following workflow

 1 - Load a Multipolygon layer
 2- Add new feature 1, commit
 3- edit feature 1, commit
 4- delete feature 1, commit.

Testing shp, postgis, wfs. Detail Result:

1- shp: ok

2- postgis:
the "create tool" creates duplicated feature (step 2).
 http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1712 The create tool is adding twice the
created feature
edit: ok
delete: ok

3- wfs1.0-shp: OK

4- wfs1.0-postgis: it is similar to postgis test.
create tool creates duplicated feature (step 2).
edit: ok
delete: ok

5- wfs1.1: it is not supported. Could we add a warning message or disable the
editing tools. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1714

Unfortunately my oracle instance is dead. (I am installing a new one)

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es