Re: [udig-devel] deletion bug in uDig1.2-RC3

So no real idea; if I remember your description you are having trouble adding a layer again. I don't see any logic in the New Layer action.

Let us try in ApplicationGIS. The method addLayersToMap has the following:

        /*
         * Check or not for duplicate layers in context of the map where georesources are added.
         */
        List<IGeoResource> cleanedGeoResources;
        if(ProjectPlugin.getPlugin().getPluginPreferences().getBoolean(PreferenceConstants.P_CHECK_DUPLICATE_LAYERS)){
            cleanedGeoResources = ProjectUtil.cleanDuplicateGeoResources(resourceList, map);
        }else{
            cleanedGeoResources = resourceList;
        }

I would put a break point there and see what is going one; not sure I understand why the check is there.

Jody