Re: [udig-devel] deletion bug in uDig1.2-RC3

Hi Jody,
I tried with a layer coming from a shapeFile (as you did) and actually
the bug did not come out.
I think it is related only to the layers created inside uDig. I tested
with layers created both manually through the "create new layer"
action
and via other plugins (for example the layers resulting from a spatial
operation) and the bug showed up.
Can you confirm that?

Best,
Ivano