Re: [udig-devel] Running uDig on Linux x64

OK. I'll post a request then :-)

And yes your right. I forgot to add the gdal_data folder. My mistake.

mvh,
Kenneth

2010/4/19 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Kenneth Gulbrandsoy
<kenneth.gulbrandsoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I'll update them shortly. How do we go about uploading the jre for
> Linux x86_64 to http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/jre/?
> A Linux x86_64 download of uDig 1.2 RC2 should also be posted for
> completeness. I have not looked into the build process of uDig yet. I think
> it is best that someone already familiar with this does it.
> Kenneth

Your "svn credentials" work (procedure to get them is to email the
devel list and ask, usually done when working on your own community
module).

I was able to download your jre; only part that was different from the
others was the "structure"; normally we include the following folders:
- jre
- gdal_data

So that it can be "unzipped" into a udig release and run.

Jody