[udig-devel] Wizard type

A very specific question for you Jesse:

In "UDIGConnectionFactoryDescriptor" the code is doing a good job of lazy handling of the configuration elements.

The following method however confuses me; and is not called from anywhere:

public String getServiceType( int pageIndex ) {
        return wizardPages.get(pageIndex).getConfigurationElement().getAttribute("type");
    }

The extension point does not define a "type" attribute; so I was unable to write javadocs for this one or tell what the intension was; can it be removed? Or am I missing the point somehow.

Jody

Back to the top