[udig-devel] code review: DataStoreConnectionPage use of MigLayout

Hi Andrea:

Can I ask you for a code review of "DataStoreConnectionPage"? I am still learning MigLayout and am not sure I have done it right. The class is in net.refractions.udig.catalog.geotools.

I am trying to reproduce a layout similar to the normal "Import" wizard where you choose the wizard to run from a list, and can filter it and so forth.

I have everything in the right spot; but my list viewer refuses to have scroll bars! I have tried turnning on miglayout "debug" in order to see the outlines; and am not sure I understand what I am seeing.

Your experience with mig layout would be helpful; I am going to go on to the next page now.

MigLayout seems great when you get it right; and frustrating when you are trying to get it right; I think we could add examples to our developers guide.

Jody

Back to the top