Re: [udig-devel] GSoC reviews

I went through the wave and did not have anything to add. I can however exchange some training for doc review if the mentor would like a hand?

Stundents can request access to the udig training repo an I don't mind kicking them off in the right direction. I am also keen to get feedback on some geotools traing materials prior to foss4g.