[udig-devel] Spatial Queries using CQL in uDig

Hi,
I am using udig 1.2.m3, in which "Spatial filters do not work using CQL language" is resolved.
All the spatial queries using CQL is working fine, but when I am using the query
DWITHIN(the_geom, POINT(78 22), 1000, meters), it is selecting almost entire parts of the world, which is irrelevent. Also, if I give the unit of measurement to be kilometers, the answer remains the same.
I am using the file countries.shp of the sample data (http://udig.refractions.net/files/docs/data-v1_1.zip)

As far as I know, this error was corrected in this version of uDig, so I dont know where is the error.

Regards
Siddharth

Back to the top