Re: [udig-devel] Git Hub

>From a technical point of view GIT has more options, more power but a less intuitive interface (especially for those coming from SVN).

Git also (at least historically) has more problems on windows.  I did not have any problems installing it last October when I used it on windows for a month, it was a single installer but it has some scary warnings.

There has been a lot of work with JGit and EGit lately so I would be curious to see how the experience with these are.

HG is great when coming from SVN because the interfaces are very similar.  But it drives me crazy because I am used to the power of GIT.  Mind you if you don't know GIT and are just comparing it to SVN it is fabulous.

Jesse