Re: [udig-devel] gtk.linux.x86_64 builds

The thing we are missing is a "jre" folder to include in the release.

The instructions are what needs to be done:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/JRE+for+Linux

In the past Andrea and Mark have both produced a linux jre. I understand Mark went through the above instructions and produced a script that would download everything; perhaps it could be modified for linux 64?

Tiff is handed by the geotools code directly; the tricky part is ECW and SID files :-)

Jody