Re: [udig-devel] GSoC Interest: Neo4j in uDIG and Geotools

That is also a good idea.
Another good idea is that geoserver has a REST api now; so we could start to automate some interactions (like publishing a style to geoserver; or retrieving a style back). Or publishing the udig map layers to WMS for others...

Jody