Re: [udig-devel] Custom App Tutorial Export Product Problem

Hi,

Now using the following setup:

uDig 1.2-RC2
dropins-3.5.2
eclipse modeling SR2
eclipse 3.5.2 delta pack
jre1.6.0_17.win32_gdal_ecw

Now I'm getting the following error:

Bundle org.eclipse.compare.core.nl_de_3.5.0.v20091121043401 failed to resolve.:
    Host plug-in org.eclipse.compare.core_0.0.0 has not been found.

This is on Windows Vista.