Re: [udig-devel] Point layer style

The default size for a point symboizer is larger then we are used to; uDig sets the value to 6x6 when using the style configuration.
The default size from GML/SLD is like 10x10 or 16x16 I cannot remember - that is what the theme is ending up using I bet.

It is too late for the this release; but yes we could generate out a smaller point size.

Jody