Re: [udig-devel] Hi Everyone

Thanks Andrea...

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Babu,
you will need to understand the udig/rcp extention points mechanism.

What you could do it to create an operation that will do what you need to do.
The nice thing of the operation, is that you get passed the features
on the layer.

Look here fopr an example of operation that counts the features on a layer

http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig/tutorials/net.refractions.udig.tutorials.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/tutorials/examples/CountFeaturesOnScreenOp.java

If instead of counting the features, you extract the geometry with the
code I wrote you in my last mail, you are done.

Andrea