RE: [udig-devel] Show features one by one

No thanks Jody.

I already read your email on the user list.

De: Jody Garnett [mailto:jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: sábado, 07 de febrero de 2009 12:31 a.m.
Para: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Asunto: Re: [udig-devel] Show features one by one

I tried answering you on the user list; do you want to move the converation here?

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Sebastian Alzaradel <sebalza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi people,

I need to do like a fire simulator and I have already the shapefile with all the features that tell me how the fire spread among the time. So I have one feature for a particular hour, another for the next hour, and so on. What I am trying to do is, once I have the shapefile uploaded from Geoserver, click on a "Next" button and show the next feature on the map.

How can I draw features one by one from the same shapefile? There's some way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Sebastian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3832 (20090206) __________

http://www.eset.com