[udig-devel] Re: Sample DataAccess for testing

Hi Ben I will give that a go at my first opportunity. For the uDig community ... we can use Ben's work to try out the new DataAccess API (ie an improvement/superclass to DataStore that does not assume SimpleFeature). Gabriel has done much work already in this direction and we can use this as a tool to find out what is missed.

Jody